Monday, August 10, 2009

Washington DC, Williamsburg, and Montecello

First things first -- my wife (described in the last two days postings) from across the room has emailed me about an innacuracy in my Gene Pool posting. Here is her note:



The source of compulsive dating of photos has determined that our granddaughter, Cameron, was 5 weeks old on her first day at the shore in 2006, and Gabrielle was 5 weeks and 6 days--but who's counting!

Who's counting ... indeed.


*******************************************
Copying photos for family has caused me to get delightfully, willingly stuck on our Grand Daughter's trip with us. I am only too pleased to share them with you before I get back to what I should be doing ... preparing for this Sunday's Hymns presentation at Spray Beach Chapel on Long Beach Island in NJ -- but this is too much fun.




1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many people have put there head and arms in the stockade

    ReplyDelete