Friday, August 21, 2009

Cottonwood Pass

The corrections have been returned to me and I have approved them. The next phase will take 1-2 weeks; a proof copy of the book will be produced again and I will re-read it and approve or disapprove. Assuming that I approve, it will be another 1-2 weeks before the book is available for purchase. All of that could mean mid-September before the release.

As I did in an earlier post ("Waiting," July 17), I will share little pieces of the book. This one is a very small piece, but an important and complex one. As a foreword to the book, I included a paradox:

All Cretans are liars; I am a Cretan.
~~~ Epimenides of Knossos, Sixth Century BC



Epimenides supposedly fell asleep for 57 years in a cave that belonged to Zeus and when he awoke he had the gift of prophecy. This has nothing to do with my book, but I thought you might find this interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment